Twin Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 3.0m high x 1.2m wide
A 3.0m x 1.2m Pedestrian Twin Mesh Gate ideal for high security locations.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the double wire mesh system creates a rigid and reliable security solution. Narrow gaps within the mesh also make it hard to climb and protruding wire ends at the top of the gate also work as a theft deterrent. The mesh is designed to allow a clear view, even though its primary function is supply a form of segregation.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this provides greater protection against the likes of rust, corrosion and weathering and consists of a coating of zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this is a type of electrostatically charged dry coating that is applied to the gate and then cured under heat to ensure a colourful, smooth and thicker protective coating than standard wet paint applications. It also enables the gate to adopt a brighter and more aesthetically pleasing look.
- Ground suitability – it can be assembled on both hard and soft ground types. Dig-In Posts are ideal for softer ground, whereas Bolt Down Posts should be used when erecting the gate on concrete.
- Simple to construct and easy to maintain.
At 1.2 metres wide, this Twin Mesh gate is suitable for providing a pedestrian access point in your mesh fencing system. It is important to provide separate entrance points for vehicles and foot traffic to minimise any potential security or safety hazards. At 3.0m high, this gate offers an ideal standard of protection for areas requiring a high level of security. Twin Mesh is designed to be anti-climb and anti-cut, making it difficult for intruders to scale or penetrate using standard tools. Offering a great deal of safety, this type of gate is suitable for a variety of areas including schools, retail outlets and industrial buildings.
When the gate is not in use, it can be secured using a sliding latch bolt. A Heavy Duty Padlock is available from the customisation menu above and this item will provide your gate with added security. The hinges allow the gate to be opened through a total of 180°; 90° in each direction.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|