Temporary Fencing Panels
- Round Top Temporary Fencing Package Deal 50 x Blocks, Clips and Panels£1,608.13 £1,929.76 Inc Vat
- Standard Temporary Fencing Package Deal 50 x Blocks, Clips and Panels£1,352.44 £1,622.93 Inc Vat
- Standard Temporary Fencing Package Deal 100 x Blocks, Clips and Panels£2,643.98 £3,172.78 Inc Vat
- Round Top Temporary Fencing Package Deal 100 x Blocks, Clips and Panels£3,143.88 £3,772.66 Inc Vat
Temporary Fencing Panels
Temporary Fencing offers great versatility and can be used again and again. There are many different Temporary Fencing Panels to choose from which are suitable for different locations and situations.
All Temporary Fencing Panels are assembled in the same way with couplers and feet and are very easy to erect. Temporary Fencing Panels can also be stacked so they are easy to transport from place to place. Whether you require a Temporary Fencing system to maintain the security of your temporary construction site, or need to indicate restricted areas at an outdoor event, steel Temporary Fencing will provide you with a high quality and cost-effective system.
- A regularly used type, this panel has a square top.
- This type has a square top and narrower gaps within its mesh, making it tough to climb.
- Round Top
- The outer frame bar is more continuous, containing fewer welds which make the panel stronger.
- Heavy Duty
- A very strong and robust panel, this is the heaviest that we offer. Available with either a square or round top.
- These second-hand panels are available at a lower price. They may contain aesthetic damage but they still offer a great deal of strength and durability.
- Centre Bar
- Only provided with a round top panel, this adds extra strength and stability to the panel’s structure.
All our Temporary Fencing Panels have been manufactured with SmartWeld 100 technology. Using this technique means that panel joints are up to 70% stronger than if they were made using the traditional MIG welding technique. On a standard MIG welded panel, wire infill bars are only welded at certain points, whereas with our panels every wire is welded to the outer frame of the Temporary Fencing Panel. These wires are also tensioned when they are fixed to the frame; preventing the mesh from sagging and ensuring a much more rigid structure.
To help prevent rust developing over time, all Temporary Fencing is galvanised with a zinc coating and this finish meets the BS EN 10244-2 standard. The galvanised finish acts as a protective shield against damage caused by weathering, so the Temporary Fencing can remain in a good condition.
When installing a Temporary Fencing system, it is imperative that the correct fixtures are used to ensure maximum safety and stability. Temporary Fencing is not designed for permanent installation so it cannot be cemented or bolted to the ground.
For a stable base, Thermoplastic Feet designed specifically for Temporary Fencing should be used. Temporary Fencing couplers should also be fitted to provide a secure connection between each panel and we offer standard Couplers, as well as Anti-Tamper Couplers which will provide extra security.
At First Fence we offer wide range of Temporary Fencing Accessories which are ideal for providing your fencing system with increased safety, security and stability.
To browse our full range of fixtures please view our Temporary Fencing Accessories page.
Temporary Fencing can be customised with a range of Accessories so that it meets structural requirements. There is also the option to include your company branding or details on your Temporary Fencing with corporate sign tagging.
Temporary Fencing Kits
Temporary Fencing can be bought as a kit, which is especially handy if you are buying large quantities to cover a large perimeter around your site. By purchasing a kit you can ensure that you have the right products and the right amount needed to build a high quality Temporary Fencing system.