358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 4.0m wide
The addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock will supply your 3.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate with greater security and protection.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – as the mesh contains extremely small apertures, it is hard to scale or pass objects through. It is also cut-resistant and very resilient to vandalism attempts.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to help prevent rust damaging the steel gate, it is supplied with a layer of zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – providing the gate with this coating helps to shield it from the effects of weathering, as well as damage as a result of general wear. This finish also makes the gate more colourful and visible. Select your preferred gate colour finish in the customisation section above.
- Ground suitability – if you intend to assemble this 3.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate on a soft ground type, you will need to use Dig-In Posts. Alternatively, if you intend to assemble the gate on a hard ground type, you will need to use Bolt Down Posts.
- A low maintenance, strong and secure security gate.
If you require an entrance point for vehicles within your mesh fencing system, then this 3.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is an ideal solution. With one gate leaf that has a width of 4.0m, the gate is appropriate for the access of small and medium sized vehicles, e.g. cars, forklifts and small vans. This robust and durable gate is a really useful addition as it will effectively protect your site from unauthorised access. It is made with 358 Prison Mesh, which is one of the most secure types of mesh available, due to the high strength and anti-climb mesh wire construction. Although the mesh consists of small openings, it still enables people and CCTV cameras to have a clear view through the gate. Unlike 656 and 868 mesh gates, this product does not feature short wire ends along the top of its frame, as the design of the mesh is so effective that it does not require this additional theft deterrence. With a height of 3.0m, this gate is perfect for locations like police stations and airports, where security is a high priority.
With this gate you will receive one drop bolt which should be lowered into the ground, as well as one sliding latch bolt which secures the gate when it has been closed. This gate has the ability to rotate 180°, which is 90° in each direction.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||150 x 150mm Hinge Post, 100 x 100mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|