358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 5.0m wide
This 3.0m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can rotate to a maximum of 180 degrees.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is very effective in preventing intrusion and can remain stable when vandalised. It is also extremely difficult to cut through (if standard tools are used). There is also no additional wire ends welded along the top of the gate frame, unlike Twin Mesh gates, as Prison Mesh is so efficient.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this is used to protect the gate from rusting. It consists of zinc which coats the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this finish is used to safeguard the gate’s exterior from the effects of weathering, wear and vandalism attempts, which can all damage the appearance of the gate. Polyester Powder Coating colours can be chosen through customisation where you can select from green, blue, black, red, brown and grey.
- Ground suitability – Bolt Down Posts are designed for gates which are fixed down onto hard ground. Dig-In Posts are designed for gates which are dug into soft ground.
- A robust and safe gate suitable for a wide range of high security areas.
With great strength and stability, this 3.0m x 5.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can offer a highly secure gate system, as well as an entry point for vehicles requiring regular access to a location. Manufactured from steel, the gate can be used within Prison Mesh fencing structures which are also 3.0m high allowing cars, small vans and forklifts to pass through. As its 5.0m in width, it is suitable for small and medium size vehicles. Within this gate there is 358 Prison Mesh which enables it to be a high security system. The mesh contains gaps that are smaller in size than Twin Mesh and these effectively stop intruders from gripping their hands on the mesh and climbing. Despite the mesh gaps being very small, they are still able to provide a good standard of visibility, so both people and security cameras can clearly see both sides of the gate. This gate is most suitable for areas which have a high security risk, for example prisons and airports.
The construction of the gate will feature one sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts; which are located on the lower frame section of each gate leaf, and these will keep the gate closed. We offer Heavy Duty Padlocks from the customisation section of the order page, which will ultimately lock your sliding latch bolt and make your gate even more secure.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|