358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide
Keep your 2.4m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate secure by padlocking the sliding latch bolt.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight wire design enables the mesh to withstand high levels of damage caused by impact or standard cutting tools and it is very effective in preventing scaling, as the narrow apertures restrict people from gripping onto the mesh. The mesh does not reduce visibility despite the wires being so close together, so it is suitable for areas which are monitored by security cameras.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as standard, the steel is coated with zinc to help protect it from the effects of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this colourful finish not only makes the gate more visually attractive, but it also works as a protective layer as weathering, vandalism and wear can all affect the gate’s exterior over time.
- Ground suitability – you can assemble your gate with either Dig-In Posts or Bolt Down Posts. For gates constructed on soft ground like grass, posts should be dug in to the ground and set with Postfix cement, yet for gates that are constructed on hard ground like concrete, posts should be bolted down with the correct fixings.
- A robust and sturdy gate which is low maintenance.
You can use this 2.4m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate to create a point of entry to enable authorised vehicles to access a site on a regular basis. It is suitable for small to medium size vehicles to drive through, for example cars, forklifts and small vans, because of its 4.0m width. As well as providing access, the gate also helps to maintain site security to keep intruders out of your premises. The gate contains two gate leaves which can be opened at the same time or individually and which can swivel to a maximum of 180 degrees – 90 degrees in each direction. Offering a high level of security, the gate features 358 Prison Mesh that has apertures which are of a smaller size compared to Twin Mesh. It is also designed to be safe, but restrictive to scaling. Standing 2.4m high, this gate is ideal for use in high security locations like correctional units and airports.
The gate can be fixed in a closed position by securing the sliding latch bolt and by inserting both of the drop bolts into the ground below. A Heavy Duty Padlock is also available as a customisation option and using this item will make your gate extra secure.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|