358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide
Manufactured from galvanised steel, this 2.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is strong and long-lasting.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with openings that are narrower than other mesh varieties, this mesh effectively restricts scaling, although visibility will not be affected by the positioning of the wires. The wires are also extremely rigid and have the ability to withstand vandalism and resist cutting attempts, when ordinary hand cutting implements are used.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel is susceptible to rust, the gate is supplied with a zinc coating to provide protection and make it more durable over time.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this extra finish enables the gate to become more resilient to general wear, damage and the effects of weathering. It also makes the gate more visually pleasing through the addition of colour.
- Ground suitability – if you wish to erect this 2.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate on a ground type which is hard, e.g. concrete then you should employ Bolt Down Posts. Alternatively, if you wish to install the gate on a softer ground type like grass or clay you should use Dig-In Posts. Please request your required gate posts from the customisation section at the top of this page.
- This gate is designed to be safe, sturdy and robust.
This 2.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a great investment, as not only will it function as a security gate to keep your premises safe and protected, but it can also be used to supply a vehicle access point. By installing this type of gate you will be able to manage who can access your site and when, so the risk of intrusion will be significantly reduced. With two gate leaves that form a full width of 4.0m, the mesh gate is ideal for medium size vehicles such as small vans. Containing strong Prison Mesh (358), the gate can offer a great security system which is extremely difficult to climb. As Prison Mesh is so effective, the gate does not require any additional wire ends along the top of the frame to act as a theft deterrent. Although this gate is designed to provide a high level of site security, it is considered to be more appropriate for locations like commercial and industrial units which require a lower level of security in place compared to 2.4m and 3.0m high gates.
The two gate leaves can be used together or separately and should be secured by the sliding latch bolt which is located within the gate handle, as well as the double drop bolts which fit into the holes in the ground below. This gate can rotate 180 degrees in total.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|