358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 10.0m wide
You should install this 2.4m x 10.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate into fencing structures of the same height.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – anti-climb and cut-resistant, it is considered to be the ultimate type of mesh for high security purposes. The narrowness of the apertures also stops objects being pushed through the mesh.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this finish works as a protective layer to prevent the steel from rusting. Pre-Galvanisation consists of a zinc coating and is supplied as standard.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this second protective layer helps to shield the gate from the effects of weathering and damage caused by vandalism. This finish is available in a variety of RAL colours including green, black and blue.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be constructed on a range of ground types including concrete, grass and clay; however you must ensure that you employ compatible posts. Dig-In Posts are designed to be used with soft ground, whereas Bolt Down Posts are designed to be used with hard ground.
- A safe and reliable security solution.
By constructing this 2.4m x 10.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate within your fencing system, you will be able to control your site’s access and keep it secure when no staff are at the site to oversee security. This 10.0m wide gate is the largest gate width that we offer and is suitable for the access of vehicles of all sizes. The two gate leaves can be used together or individually and are manually operated. The gate provides a great standard of security because of the 358 Mesh which is used within its construction. The close positioning of the wires forms a rigid mesh which effectively restricts people from fitting their hands through; ultimately preventing them from attempting to climb over the gate. Although the mesh is very restrictive it does not limit visibility, so you will be able to observe any activity taking place around the perimeter of your site. 2.4m high, this gate is an ideal choice for locations like police stations, where high security is very important.
When closed, the gate will merge with the rest of the fencing to form one whole structure. The sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts should be used to secure the gate leaves. Irrespective of where the hinges are fixed on the posts, the gate leaves will always rotate 180 degrees; 90 degrees each way.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||200 x 200mm|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|