358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 4.0m wide
This 2.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate can be erected using either Dig-In Posts or Bolt Down Posts.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the mesh wires are robust, resilient, and are able to withstand cutting attempts. Narrow mesh apertures also make trying to climb the gate very difficult.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to help prevent rust developing on the steel, the gate is coated in protective zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – supplying the gate with this finish gives it a more attractive look and provides it with extra resilience so it can withstand damage and corrosion.
- Ground suitability – to install this gate on a hard ground type you should use Bolt Down Posts. Otherwise, if your gate is to be installed on a soft ground type, you should then use Dig-In Posts.
- This gate is easy to maintain and very reliable.
This 2.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate will enable you to form a point of access for vehicles so they can enter a site when required. It will allow you to take control of your locations’ accessibility and keep it secure when no one is there to oversee security. At 4.0m wide, the gate is large enough for small vans, cars and forklifts to safely drive through. The mesh contains narrow gaps which prevent climbing activity and gripping of the fence; however the gaps still provide a high level of visibility so outside activity can still be monitored. Its bright and colourful appearance and safe structure makes the gate a suitable choice for public areas, including commercial buildings and schools.
When you receive your 2.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate it will contain one drop bolt and one sliding latch bolt, and these items should be used to keep to the gate secured. If you need to fix the gate in place when it has been opened fully, then the drop bolt can also be used for this.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||150 x 150mm Hinge Post, 100 x 100mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|