Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 3.0m wide
A 2.0m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate containing a sliding latch bolt and drop bolt.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – strong, rigid and tough, it is very hard to cut through using just standard cutting tools. It is also designed to be anti-climb so people cannot scale the gate. Wire ends are positioned on top of the gate frame to help restrict climbing activity. The design of the mesh allows for good visibility so you can still monitor activity on the other side of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel is provided with a zinc coating which helps to prevent the formation of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – an extra form of protection against corrosion, damage and general wear. It is also makes the gate more visible due to the application of a colour.
- Ground suitability – suitable for assembly on many different types of ground. To erect the gate on a hard ground surface you should use Bolt Down Posts. To erect it on softer ground you should employ Dig-In Posts and use Postfix cement to set them into the foundation holes.
- A long-lasting security solution which is quick and simple to install and easy to maintain.
This 2.0m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is ideal for locations that need to provide an entry point for forklifts and cars through a mesh fencing system. Supplying security, protection and safety, this gate is most suitable for areas requiring a low level of security, due to its 2.0m height. Its bright, colourful appearance and safe construction makes it a popular choice for areas like schools and retail establishments.
The gate can be easily secured in a closed position by using the sliding latch bolt and by lowering the drop bolt into the ground. The gate leaf will always swing to a maximum of 180°, no matter where the hinges are positioned on the posts.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||3280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|