Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide
A 1.8m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate manufactured from quality pre-galvanised steel.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – rigid, tough and very difficult to cut through with ordinary tools. With its narrow gaps the mesh is anti-climb, although the mesh still provides a good standard of visibility, so you can observe activity outside of your premises. There are also additional wire ends positioned along the top of the gate in order to help restrict climbing attempts.
- Pre-Galvanised finish - the gate is protected from the formation of rust through the application of a zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides an extra layer of protection against damage, corrosion and general wear. It also makes the gate more attractive through colour and a smooth texture finish.
- Ground suitability – to erect the gate on a hard ground surface use Bolt Down Posts. To erect the gate on soft ground use Dig-In Posts.
- Easy to install and low maintenance.
This 1.8m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is ideal for locations which need to provide an access point for vehicles like forklifts and cars. They should be incorporated into Twin Mesh fencing systems which are also 1.8m high, where they will provide your location with security considered to be of a lower level; compared to gates that have a height of 3.0m. This gate is very robust, but safe and aesthetically pleasing enough for installation in public areas.
When the gate is closed it should be fixed in place by the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt. The gate opens as a single leaf and it will open to a total of 180°, with the position of the hinges determining which way the gate will swing.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|In Stock Message [ 0 for In Stock]||Lead times may apply|
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||3280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|