Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction - rigid and robust and extremely hard to cut through with standard tools. It is designed to be anti-climb and has additional wire ends featuring along the top of the gate frame which also hinder climbing activity. It offers a great level of visibility, so activity can still be seen and monitored outside of your premises even though a form of segregation is in place.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the zinc coating helps to protect the gate from rust development.
- Polyester Powder Coating finish – provides great durability and resilience to weathering and damage. It also enables the gate to adopt a more aesthetically pleasing appearance which is ideal for public areas.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be erected on various ground types. For hard ground use Bolt Down Posts and for soft ground use Dig-In Posts.
- Cost effective and easy maintenance.
This 1.8m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be installed into Twin Mesh fencing systems of the same height, in order to create a safe point of access for small vehicles like forklifts. It is very strong and effective, yet safe enough for various locations including schools and colleges. At 1.8m high, this gate will offer you a lower level of site security.
To secure the gate in a closed position you should shift the sliding latch bolt across and lower the drop bolt into the ground below. This gate opens as a single leaf and no matter where the hinges are positioned on the post; the gate will open to a maximum of 180°.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|