Twin Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 1.8m high x 1.2m wide
A 1.8m x 1.2m Pedestrian Twin Mesh Gate which offers great strength, safety and visibility.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight double wire design forms a mesh which is resistant to cutting and able to withstand high levels of impact. It is also very difficult to climb due to the small apertures; however they still provide ample visibility so you can clearly observe the perimeter of your site. Another theft deterrent feature of the gate comes in the form of wire ends which sit along the top section of the frame.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – coating the steel with a layer of zinc makes the gate more resilient to rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this will provide the gate with a more attractive appearance as well as greater protection against weathering and vandalism; as the gate’s exterior can often become damaged by these factors.
- Ground suitability – you can construct this type of gate on hard ground using Bolt Down Posts or on soft ground using Dig-In Posts.
- This gate is quick and simple to install.
Incorporating this 1.8m x 1.2m Pedestrian Twin Mesh Gate into your fencing structure will enable you to create a safe and secure point of access for pedestrians wishing to enter your premises. This gate is really useful as it will also contribute to the security of the site, so intruders will not be able to gain access to your property or premises. You should also ensure that this gate is installed into Twin Mesh fencing which is 1.8m high, as your overall structure should be level for maximum effect. This mesh gate is designed to be safe, so it is a suitable choice for places like schools and industrial buildings.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|