Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 9.0m wide
This 3.0m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is pre-galvanised to help prevent rust.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – a triple layer of wires which are welded together at every intersection make cutting through the mesh extremely difficult. The mesh is designed to be anti-climb and resistant to vandalism and impact. Although the gate functions as a form of segregation, the level of visibility available is not affected by the mesh wires.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – all of our mesh is pre-galvanised to protect your gate from weathering and the formation of rust. This finish is carried out by applying a layer of zinc to the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this comes in a range of RAL colours and provides a much thicker and even coating than normal paint, which also acts as an extra layer of protection.
- Ground Suitability – when erecting your gate in hard ground types, you should use Bolt Down Posts. However, for soft ground types Dig-In Posts are more suitable.
- This easy to maintain gate is permanent and extremely durable.
This 9.0m wide gate can provide a two lane access point so that vehicles of all sizes can enter your site. At 3.0m high, this Double Leaf Twin Mesh gate will provide your premises with a high level of security. The narrow gaps in the mesh and vertical wires protruding 3cm above the gate frame make the mesh difficult to climb over. This mesh gate is considered to be aesthetically pleasing, yet a secure perimeter solution that offers good visibility, as this is important in locations that are monitored by CCTV cameras or security guards.
Each gate leaf is 4.5m wide, which makes a total width of 9.0m. The gate can be secured shut with a sliding latch bolt and can also be fixed in an open or closed position by lowering the drop bolts into the ground. For added security, we offer a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation menu above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||9600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|