Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 8.0m wide
This 2.4m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate features a safe mesh design.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – robust and sturdy, the mesh is hard to cut and hard to damage. The gapping within the mesh significantly restricts climbing activity, but allows for a good level of visibility. The top section of the gate frame has wire ends protruding from it, which also help to deter potential intruders from climbing over the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by pre-galvanising the steel with a coating of zinc, the gate has a protective shield to prevent rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – applied to give a more attractive look and smoother finish to the gate. The finish also helps to safeguard the gate from weathering, vandalism and wear as these factors can affect the gate’s exterior.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be assembled using either Bolt Down Posts; which are compatible with hard ground types, or by using Dig-In Posts which are compatible with softer ground types.
- A sturdy and dependable gate which provides safety and that is easy to maintain.
This 2.4m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be used to create an access point for large vehicles like lorries, vans and cars. With a height of 2.4m, this gate is considered to be ideal for high security risk locations, and it should be incorporated into Twin Mesh fencing systems of the same height. In addition to providing access, the gate will also secure your site when no staff are present there. The gate is designed to be safe so it can be used in public areas including sports grounds, commercial establishments and industrial estates. It has a colourful and attractive finish which is achieved through the application of Polyester Powder Coating.
When the gate is shut, you can maintain site security by using the sliding latch bolt and by slotting the two drop bolts into the ground below. A Heavy Duty Padlock may also be used and can be ordered from the customisation section, which is located at the top of this page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|