Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide
This 2.4m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is polyester powder coated for extra resilience and durability.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigidity of the mesh makes it cut-resistant (to standard tools) and resilient to vandalism. It also provides a great level of visibility so you will be able to see any activity taking place around your premises. The tight design of the mesh makes it very difficult to grip onto or climb which effectively helps to restrict intrusion. There are also a number of wire ends which are welded on top of the gate frame and these also help to hinder and deter people from scaling the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – enables the gate to become more durable and helps in the prevention of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – the gate may experience damage through weathering and corrosion, so it is provided with this extra protective finish. It also injects colour and brightness into the gate system.
- Ground suitability – we supply two types of posts for this gate; Bolt Down Posts are suitable for hard types of ground and Dig-In Posts are suitable for soft types of ground.
- A safe, sturdy and reliable security gate.
This 2.4m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a great solution for locations which need to supply a secure access point for vehicles like forklifts. This gate can only allow a single line of vehicle traffic to drive through at any time and should be incorporated into Twin Mesh fencing structures which also have a height of 2.4m. Due to its height, the gate is ideal for use in high security risk areas. With this gate you can grant access when required and keep your site secure when it is not in use. The gate’s polyester powder coated finish provides an attractive look and its strength makes it highly dependable. The mesh also offers a great deal of safety which makes the gate suitable for a range of areas including sports grounds, public buildings and industrial sites.
When this gate is shut, you should shift the sliding latch bolt across and lower both drop bolts into the ground to fix it in place. We also offer the customisation option of a Heavy Duty Padlock which will lock the gate completely.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||3400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|