Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 9.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigid wire design enables the mesh to endure high levels of impact, as well having great resilience to standard tools used for cutting. The mesh is also designed to be anti-climb and with short wire ends welded along the top of the frame, the gate greatly restricts climbing activity. The gapping within the mesh also provides a good level of visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as rust can cause lasting damage to steel, the gate is supplied with a protective zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – gives the gate a more even and colourful finish. It also acts as an extra form of protection as the gate can become affected by vandalism, weathering and general wear.
- Ground suitability – the gate posts you need will depend on the ground type on which the gate will stand. Soft types of ground e.g. grass, will require Dig-In Posts and hard types of ground e.g. concrete will require Bolt Down Posts.
- Cost effective, safe and durable.
This 2.0m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a really useful addition to 2.0m high Twin Mesh fencing systems that need to feature an access point. The gate is 9.0m wide, making it ideal for the access of large vehicles such as vans and HGV’s. It consists of two gate leaves which each have a width of 4.5m and these can be operated both together and individually. Not only will the gate allow you to control the accessibility of your premises, but it will help to maintain security measures to prevent intrusion and theft. Designed to be safe, sturdy and attractive, this type of gate is often installed around public buildings and sports stadiums. At a height of 2.0m, this gate is a suitable choice for areas which do not require high security.
A sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts will secure this gate in place when it is closed and the gate will effectively blend with the rest of the fencing panels to form a continuous structure. It will not matter where the hinges are positioned on the posts, as each gate leaf will always rotate 180°; 90° each way.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|