Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 7.0m wide
To fix this 1.8m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate when shut, you should use the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with great strength and stability, the mesh is resistant to damage with standard cutting tools. It is extremely difficult to climb over due to the small, tight gaps within the mesh. Although the gaps are small, they are still large enough to enable a good standard of visibility. The gate also encompasses short wire ends along the upper section of the gate frame and this helps to hinder intruders trying to climb over the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a zinc coating helps to prevent rust forming on the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides an extra layer of protection against damage, general wear and corrosion. This finish also makes the gate more visible and attractive.
- Ground suitability – the gate has great versatility as it can be constructed on a range of ground types. Bolt Down Posts should be employed when assembling the gate on hard ground, whereas Dig-In Posts should be employed when assembling the gate on soft ground.
- A long-lasting and cost-effective security gate.
You can use a 1.8m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate to create an effective point of entry for vehicles such as cars, vans and HGV’s. Consisting of two gate leaves which are both 3.5m in width, the gate will allow you to manage the accessibility of your premises, as well as keep it secure and protected when the site is closed or not in operation. The gate leaves can be opened at the same time or individually. At 1.8m high, the gate is suitable for areas which do not have a high risk to their security. The gate has a safe mesh design and an aesthetically pleasing look; making it ideal for places where children and members of the public are often present, for example schools and public buildings.
To secure the gate in place when it is closed, the two drop bolts should be inserted into the ground and the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across. The drop bolts can also be secured to fix the gate in position when it is opened fully.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|