Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide
A 1.8m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate which is galvanised and polyester powder coated to protect the steel.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – designed to be robust, resilient and rigid, the mesh wires can resist cutting when normal tools are employed. The narrow gapping within the mesh helps to prevent climbing and the addition of small wire ends at the top of the gate also help to restrict anyone who is trying to scale the gate to gain entry. However despite the narrowness of the apertures, the mesh still provides a good level of visibility so you will be able to monitor activity taking place around the perimeter of your premises.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a layer of zinc coats the steel, protecting the gate from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – as corrosion and vandalism can cause lasting damage to the gate’s exterior, it is supplied with this type of finish. It will also provide the gate with a colourful look, ultimately increasing its visibility.
- Ground suitability – we offer posts in the style of Bolt Down and Dig-In and these have different compatibilities with ground types. Gates that are erected on a hard ground type will require Bolt Down Posts, however gates erected on a soft ground type will need Dig-In Posts.
- Durable, strong and safe.
This 1.8m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a great solution for locations which require a vehicle access point within their Twin Mesh fencing structure. It features two gate leaves which, together, make a total width of 4.0m and this is wide enough for vehicles like forklifts, cars and small vans. You can open the gate leaves either at the same time or individually; although only one line of traffic will be able to drive through at each time. The gate offers a substantial amount of strength and stability, and is very effective in preventing intrusion. Its 1.8m height makes it a suitable choice for low security risk areas. With its safe design and colourful appearance, this type of gate is a popular option for many public locations and is frequently seen in places like schools, sports stadiums and retail outlets.
Your gate will contain one sliding latch bolt along with two drop bolts, which should be used to secure the gate when it is shut. The drop bolts can also be used to fix the gate leaves in place when they need to be kept open.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|