358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide
This 2.4m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate has great durability due to its pre-galvanised and Polyester Powder Coating finish.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is very hard to climb or cut through due to the strength and rigidity of the wires, as well as the narrow gapping within the mesh. Even though the mesh features small apertures, it still provides a high level of visibility so you can observe any activity taking place outside of your premises.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel is pre-galvanised to protect it from the development of rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – applying this type of finish to the gate will help protect it from the effects of weathering as well as vandalism and general wear and tear. Polyester Powder Coating is available in several RAL colours and you will be able to select your preferred gate colour within the customisation section.
- Ground suitability – this gate can be assembled with either Dig-In or Bolt Down Posts, although each one is compatible with different ground types. Hard ground like concrete will require Bolt Down Posts, whereas soft ground like grass will require Dig-In Post types.
- Safe, robust and reliable.
Installing this 2.4m x 5.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate will enable you to supply a point of entry within your fencing system, so that authorised vehicles can gain access to your site when required. Wide enough for cars, forklifts and small vans to pass through, the gate is also very secure and has a construction which is safe and not imposing. Manufactured using Prison Mesh, the gate is able to offer a high security system which is considered to be more effective than other types, including Twin Mesh. Standing at a height of 2.4m, this gate is suitable for locations that require high security measures.
You should secure the gate in place when it is not in use, in order to avoid intrusion and you can do this by using the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt. The drop bolt can also be used to fix the gate leaf in an open position.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£644.60 Ex Vat £773.52 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide£844.80 Ex Vat £1,013.76 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide£1,045.00 Ex Vat £1,254.00 Inc Vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 6.0m wide£1,245.20 Ex Vat £1,494.24 Inc Vat