358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide
This 2.0m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is suitable for the access of small vehicles such as forklifts.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – contains small apertures within a rigid single wire structure, the mesh is very difficult to climb and is almost impossible to fit anything through the gaps. The wires are also very difficult to cut through.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by pre-galvanising the steel, it is protected from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – we offer several RAL colours for this type of gate. Providing the gate with this finish makes it more resilient to the effects of weathering, along with vandalism and wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – if this gate is erected on hard ground types e.g. concrete then you should employ Bolt Down Posts for its assembly. However, if it is to be erected on soft ground types, like grass, then Dig In Posts should be used instead.
- A safe, durable and secure access gate.
This 2.0m x 2.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a really useful addition to Prison Mesh fencing systems, as it will supply an access point for vehicles like forklifts. It contains a single gate leaf and should be installed within fencing systems which are also 2.0m high. The gate is very robust and resilient to harsh weather conditions. It is also considered to be one of the most effective types of mesh security gateing because of its narrow and restrictive mesh construction. Its colourful appearance and safe design makes it suitable for locations where children and the general public may often be present, for example schools, industrial buildings and retail outlets.
For the gate to remain closed when it is not in use, the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across and the drop bolt inserted into the ground hole below. The gate leaf will always pivot to a total of 180°, irrespective of the positioning of the hinges on the posts.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|