358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide
A highly durable and resilient 1.8m x 3.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigid single wire design of the mesh makes it robust and cut resistant. With significantly small apertures, the mesh restricts climbing activity, although it does not obstruct visibility in any way.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this consists of a protective zinc coating to help prevent rust forming on the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this provides the gate with a second protective layer. It helps to reduce damage to the gate’s exterior which may be caused by the effects of weathering, as well as vandalism and general wear. You will be able to choose from several RAL colours within the customisation section.
- Ground suitability – although you can install this gate on many different ground types, you will need to use the correct type of posts to ensure a safe assembly. Grass and other soft types of ground will require Dig-In Posts which should be set in place with Postfix cement. Concrete and other hard grounds will require Bolt Down Posts.
- A low maintenance security solution.
You can use this 1.8m x 3.0m Single Leaf Prison Mesh Gate as an access and security solution within a Prison Mesh fencing system of the same height. Containing one gate leaf which is 3.0m in width, the gate can allow vehicles like forklifts and cars to drive through and only one line of traffic at a time. Installing this type of gate will also enable you to take control of your site’s accessibility and keep it protected from intrusion and theft. The great aspect of this gate is its effective mesh design, as it contains smaller gapping than 656 and 868 twin meshes which greatly limits any opportunities for climbing. This gate will also offer a high level of security as well as safety and stability. These factors, along with its colourful appearance make this gate suitable for locations such as commercial buildings and schools. However, due to the gate having a height of 1.8m, it is generally considered to be more appropriate for use in areas that have a lower risk to their security.
To keep the gate secure when shut, the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across and the drop bolt should be inserted into the ground. If you need to secure the gate in place when opened to its maximum capacity, you can, again, use the drop bolt.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||3280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|