358 Prison Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 2.0m high x 1.2m wide
Provide your 2.0m x 1.2m Pedestrian Prison Mesh Gate with greater security through the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the narrow spaces between the wires prevent intruders getting even their fingers through the mesh, thus impeding any attempts of climbing.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel is prone to weathering and corrosion over time, a zinc coating is applied for protection.
- Polyester Powder Coating – Powder Coating ultimately gives an even and professional coat of colour to your gate, as well as providing the gate with a second protective layer against damage.
- Ground suitability – Dig-In Posts can be used on softer ground such as clay and soil, whilst Bolt Down Posts are designed for existing concrete or tarmac.
- Adjustable hinges make this Pedestrian Gate easy to install.
This 1.2m wide Pedestrian Gate is made using Prison Mesh; which is one of the most secure types of mesh available. It provides separate pedestrian traffic access to a secure site, without the need for larger single or double leaf gating. This gate should be used within fencing systems that are 2.0m in height to create a cohesive security fence. The Prison Mesh base is so successful due to the minimal spacing between the wires; giving the gate it’s strength and durability. Another benefit to the mesh is that it does not impede visual access to the outside. As the height of this gate reaches 2.0m, it is recommended that it is used within areas which require security of a lower level.
The gate also features a sliding latch bolt which keeps the gate in place when shut and can also allow a padlock to be used to keep the gate securely locked. Heavy Duty Padlocks are available within the customisation section. The hinge on this gate allows up to 180o swing of access.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||80 x 80mm|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|