358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 10.0m wide
Using a Heavy Duty Padlock to secure the 3.0m x 10.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate will provide it with extra safety and protection.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – suitable to be used in conjunction with CCTV camera systems, the Prison Mesh offers ample visibility to monitor the surrounding perimeter of your property.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a zinc coating makes the gate more resilient to the long term effects of weathering and rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – electrostatically applied, powder coating ensures an even coat of colour that also offers extra protection against factors like corrosion and general wear.
- Ground suitability – Bolt Down Posts are recommended for harder ground types, whilst Dig-In Posts are suited to softer grounds such as soil and clay.
- A dependable double leaf gate for high security risk areas.
Designed for maximum security; this 3.0m high double leaf gate is 10m wide and is ideal for providing two lane access for large vehicles in locations such as government buildings, correctional facilities and airports. Manually operated, each gate leaf is 5.0m wide and can be used simultaneously or individually. The dense mesh is designed to be anti-tamper and anti-climb and the smaller apertures make it difficult for intruders to grip and scale the gate successfully. Not only are the wires welded at each intersection; with a 4mm diameter, the wires are incredibly strong and cannot be cut using standard tools.
A drop bolt in each leaf allows the gate to be stabilised in an open position and stops the gate swinging shut when left open or unattended. A sliding latch bolt can be shifted across both leaves when closed, and with the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock, the gate can be successfully locked to secure your site.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||200 x 200mm|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|