358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with rigid wires that are positioned closely together, the mesh is able to prevent climbing activity, as well as objects being passed through the gaps. However, the apertures still allow people and security cameras to have a clear view through the mesh, so the perimeter of your site can be monitored. The wires are also strong enough to withstand damage carried out by standard cutting tools.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – consisting of a protective zinc coating, this type of finish helps to prevent rust causing lasting damage to the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – used as a second layer of protection, this finish works as a shield against the effects of weathering and general wear. You will be able to select your required gate colour within the customisation section above.
- Ground suitability – to ensure that your gate is constructed safely; you should use posts which have the right compatibility with the ground on which you choose to erect your gate. Dig-In Posts are designed for soft types of ground, whereas Bolt Down Posts are designed for ground types which are harder.
- This gate is cost-effective, safe and reliable.
When installed, this 2.4m x 3.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate is a really beneficial addition to Prison Mesh fencing structures of the same height, as it can supply a secure entry point for vehicles, along with helping to maintain the security of the location. With a width of 3.0m (each gate leaf being 1.5m wide), the gate is able to allow forklifts and cars to drive through, but just a single line of traffic can pass through at one time. Strong, rigid and durable, this gate can provide a high level of security because of the Prison Mesh which is used within it. Prison or 358 Mesh is extremely effective in restricting intrusion due to the tightness and narrow gapping of the mesh wires. Although the gate is mainly designed to provide high security, it is still safe enough for use in public locations. It has a bright and colourful finish which makes it more visible and aesthetically pleasing for the environment where it will stand. As this gate has a height of 2.4m, it is better suited to areas which have a higher risk to their security.
When closed, the gate can be kept shut by the sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts, which are both supplied with your gate kit. To stop the gate leaves from swinging when they have been opened fully, the two drop bolts should be slotted into ground where they will retain the gate’s required position.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||3400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|