358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 8.0m wide
A cost effective and easy to maintain 2.0m x 8.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – rigid, resilient and robust wires make the mesh able to withstand damage caused by impact and vandalism attempts, and they can also resist ordinary tools used to try and cut through the wires. This type of mesh also allows you to clearly view outside activity taking place, despite the narrowness of the gaps.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the gate is manufactured from steel which means that it is susceptible to rust. In order to help prevent this, the gate is galvanised with a zinc coating which works as a protective shield.
- Polyester Powder Coating – applying this to your gate will make it more visible and visually pleasing. It also functions as another layer of protection to help shield it from wear and tear and the effects of weathering.
- Ground suitability – it is important that you employ the correct type of posts when assembling your gate as they will have compatibility with different ground types. Dig-In Posts are suitable for soft ground types like clay and grass; however Bolt Down Posts are suitable for harder ground types like concrete.
- A safe security gate designed for vehicle access.
Installing this 2.0m x 8.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate will enable you to grant access to vehicles that need to enter a location. With a full width of 8.0m, this gate is large enough for forklifts, cars, vans and lorries to drive through. Not only will this gate allow you to control who enters your site, but it will work with the rest of the fencing system to guard and protect your premises from intrusion and damage. Within this gate there is 358 Prison Mesh, which offers a greater level of security than other types of mesh, for example 656 and 868. This mesh contains apertures which are extremely narrow so intruders will not be able to easily grip onto the gate; with the apertures being so effective that no wire ends or spikes are needed along the top of the gate frame to hinder and deter climbing. The gate’s safe design and colourful finish makes it a great choice for public locations where these factors are important. Standing at a height of 2.0m, this gate is generally considered to be more suitable for areas which have a lower security risk, for example commercial and industrial establishments.
The gate should be secured by the sliding latch bolt when it is not in use and the two drop bolts can also be lowered into the ground holes to keep it fixed in position. You can provide your gate with extra security by ordering a Heavy Duty Padlock and this will lock your gate system.
358 Prison Mesh
358 Prison Mesh is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|