358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 7.0m wide
By using a Heavy Duty Padlock you can make your 2.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate more secure.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – its strength and stability enables the gate to resist normal cutting tools and remain intact when vandalised. It is also not easy to scale so the risk of intrusion will be greatly reduced. The gaps within the mesh are narrow; however they do not restrict visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – consisting of an effective zinc coating, this finish makes the gate more resilient to rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this provides the gate with another layer of protection to help prevent weathering and vandalism causing lasting damage to the gate. This type of finish also makes the gate more aesthetically pleasing.
- Ground suitability – gate posts can be chosen within the customisation section at the top of this page. You will require Dig-In Posts if your gate is assembled on soft ground or Bolt Down Posts if your gate is assembled on hard ground.
- This gate is a cost-effective, strong and durable security solution.
When regular vehicle access to a site is needed, you can install this 2.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate to form a point of entry. Suitable for vehicles of a small, medium and large size, this gate has two gate leaves and allows one line of traffic to travel through at a time. For a continuous fencing structure, you should ensure that your gate is incorporated into systems also 2.0m in height. The main feature of this security gate is its clever mesh design. Prison Mesh is manufactured with strong, rigid wires and is also highly effective in preventing intrusion. This gate is considered to be a safer security choice, compared to palisade as it does not contain any sharp points. It’s colourful and attractive look also makes it a popular choice for a range of public places. Although this gate is designed to provide high security, it perhaps more suitable for locations which require a low to medium level of site security, due to its 2.0m height.
When this gate has been closed, it should be fixed in place by the sliding latch bolt, where it will merge with the fencing system to form one continuous structure. The drop bolts can also be slotted into the ground to stop the gate leaves from swinging independently.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|