358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with wires that are close together, the mesh effectively restricts scaling attempts, without the need for additional wire ends along the top of the gate to further hinder climbing. The wires are also very strong and can endure high levels of damage. You can use this type of mesh in places that have security cameras installed, as it will not affect their visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by galvanising the gate with zinc, it is provided with a protective layer which helps to prevent rust developing.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this functions as a second protective layer against weathering and wear and tear, which can eventually cause damage to the gate’s surface and appearance. We have a range of Polyester Powder Coating colours available for you to choose from, so you will be able to tailor your gate to your specific requirements.
- Ground suitability – this gate should be assembled with the right type of posts for the ground that it will stand upon. Grass and other soft ground types require Dig-In Posts, whereas concrete and other hard ground types will require Bolt Down Posts.
- A safe and reliable vehicle access gate.
You can install this 1.8m x 2.0m Double Leaf Prison Mesh Gate into a Prison Mesh fencing structure when vehicles require an entry point to gain access to a site. When the gate is opened fully it can supply a driving space which is 2.0m wide and suitable for small vehicles like forklifts. You can use the two gate leaves at the same time or individually. This strong and resilient gate is constructed with Prison Mesh which means that it is appropriate for installation in areas which require a high security system. Prison Mesh or 358 Mesh is fantastic at preventing intrusion and theft because it consists of narrower apertures which effectively restrict climbing, as well as items being posted through the mesh to the opposite side. With a great deal of strength, rigidity and safety, this gate is a reliable security solution which is long-lasting and durable. Having a height of 1.8m, this gate is considered more suitable for locations which do not require such a high level of security compared to 2.4m and 3.0m high systems.
Securing the two gate leaves in place is very easy – you will just need to insert the drop bolts into the ground and move the sliding latch bolt across. You can supply further security to your gate by using a Heavy Duty Padlock to lock the gate system. To order a Heavy Duty Padlock, please complete the customisation section above.
358 Prison Mesh
is constructed using horizontal and vertical wires, which both have a diameter of 4mm. At 12.7mm high and 76.2mm wide, the apertures within the mesh structure are narrow enough to prevent climbing activity, but at the same time, still provide a great standard of visibility. Prison Mesh is also known as 358 Mesh, which refers to the measurements in imperial units. It is the ultimate choice for high security locations, due to the fantastic strength and rigidity that it offers. Welded at each intersection, the wires are extremely resistant to cutting and vandalism attempts. As with other mesh fencing security solutions, 358 Prison Mesh is an ideal option for a range of areas including police stations and correctional units, commercial establishments, schools and airports.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 2.0m wide£515.90 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 3.0m wide£558.80 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 358 Prison Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 1.8m high x 4.0m wide£730.40 All prices are exclusive of vat