2.4m high Single Leaf Standard Bow Top Railing Gate
Features and benefits
- Provides a good standard of visibility through the Railing Gate so activity around the perimeter of your site can be monitored.
- Successfully restricts climbing activity.
- The steel is given a galvanised finish to help protect it from rust.
- Powder Coating is available as an additional finish. We offer this finish in a selection of standard RAL colours within the customisation section. A powder coated finish will increase the longevity of the Gates appearance by providing it with better protection against weathering and vandalism.
- To increase the security of the Bow Top Railing Gate, a Heavy Duty Padlock can be used to lock it when closed. This is available from the customisation section.
Consisting of one gate leaf, this 2.4m high Standard Bow Top Railing Gate is manually operated and is designed for Standard Bow Top Fencing. The gate leaf can swing 180 degrees (90 degrees in each direction). Installing this Railing Gate will allow you to create a vehicle access point and manage your sites security. Manufactured from high quality steel, this Railing Gate is provided with a layer of zinc to help protect the steel from rusting – this is called galvanisation. The Bow Top Gate is designed for permanent installation and can be made in widths in 2.0m, 3.0m, 4.0m and 5.0m, to suit your access requirements.
With a bow top design, this single leaf Railing Gate offers a safe construction, making it ideal for areas where children and members of the public are likely to visit. It also offers a more decorative style so it is often used for public areas and residential properties.
First Fence supply all Standard Bow Top Railing Gates with a sliding latch bolt which should be shifted across to secure the gate in place. Gates are also provided with a drop bolt and this should be lowered into the ground to hold the gate leaf open or closed.
To install this 2.4m high Standard Bow Top Railing Gate on grass you should use Dig-In Posts. Please note: Postmix cement is not supplied with Dig-In Posts and should be purchased separately if required.
To install this Railing Gate on concrete, you should use Bolt Down Posts.
Each railing bar sits within the Bow Top Gates upper rail and is welded to the lower rail for stability. The railings are made from solid steel bars and are bent to produce bowed tops. This helps to hinder any climbing activity on the gate. The railings are positioned with larger spaces between them so that visibility through the gate is still clear. Despite this, the railings are still narrow enough to restrict people from managing to squeeze through the gate system to access the other side.
This 2.4m high single leaf Railing Gate can be installed in places that require a medium level of site security. It is a popular security gate for private driveway entrances, parks and commercial buildings.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Access Width||2.0m, 3.0m, 4.0m, 5.0m|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|