1.5m high Single Leaf Standard Vertical Bar Railing Gate
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and benefits
- As the railings are positioned to have fairly large gaps between them, they are able to provide a clear view of the opposite side of the gate without obstruction. This gate is also tough to climb.
- All gates are galvanised with a zinc coating to help prevent rust developing on the steel and causing damage.
- The gate is also given a polyester powder coated finish which provides it with greater resilience to damage, weathering and general wear. This finish will also allow your gate to be more visible and attractive.
- A cost-effective vehicle gate which is durable and secure.
By installing this 1.5m high Single Leaf Standard Vertical Bar Railing Gate into your railing system, you can effectively form a point of entry for vehicles requiring frequent access to a site. We offer this gate in a range of widths to suit all vehicle access requirements, starting at 2.0m wide up to 5.0m wide. The gate is also really useful as it functions as security gate to prevent intrusion and damage to your premises. It offers a great deal of strength and can endure high levels of vandalism, so it is ideal for permanent use.
This gate is very easy to use and features one gate leaf, which should be fixed in place by the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt provided with the gate. The hinges enable the gate leaf to rotate 90 degrees each way. We offer a Heavy Duty Padlock within the customisation section, which can be used to completely lock the sliding latch bolt.
Featuring solid vertical bars with square cut tops, these railings are securely fixed to the lower rail through welding and fit through holes within the upper rail. Gates constructed on hard ground will need posts which are fixed to the ground with suitable ground fixings (Bolt Down Posts). Gates that are constructed on soft ground however, will need posts which insert into the ground and which are set by Postfix cement (Dig-In Posts).
At 1.5m high, this gate is most suitable for low security locations for example cemeteries, schools and new housing developments.
|Widths Available||2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm|
Configure 1.5m high Single Leaf Standard Vertical Bar Railing Gate
- 1.5m high Self-Raking Vertical Bar Railings£200.47 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 1.5m high Self-Raking Bow Top Railings£197.81 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 1.5m high Standard Bow Top Railings£143.55 All prices are exclusive of vat
- 1.5m high Standard Vertical Bar Railings£143.55 All prices are exclusive of vat