1.0m wide Standard Bow Top Pedestrian Railing Gate
A 1.0m wide Standard Bow Top Pedestrian Gate designed for permanent installation on hard and soft ground.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and benefits
- Railing bars are positioned to allow a good level of visibility through the gate.
- Although designed with larger spacing, the Railing Gate still successfully prevents people climbing between the rails to gain access.
- Galvanised to help prevent rust and increase the longevity of the gate.
- Also available with a polyester powder coating finish (please select from customisation options). This finish will enhance the visibility of the Railing Gate and increase its resilience to weathering and vandalism damage.
- Also available with a Heavy Duty Padlock for extra gate security. (Please select from customisation options above).
This 1.0m wide Standard Pedestrian Railing Gate is compatible with standard Bow Top Fencing systems and will provide a secure entry point for pedestrian traffic. It is made from high quality steel and is also galvanised with a layer of zinc to help protect it from rusting over time. The Bow Top Gate is extremely durable and is designed for permanent installation. It is available in 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.1m and 2.4m heights so you can choose the gate that meets your security requirements best.
With a bow top design, this 1.0m wide Pedestrian Railing Gate is safe as well as stylish, making it a suitable option for both public and domestic areas. It contains one gate leaf which is manually operated and able to rotate 180 degrees, 90 degrees in each direction.
First Fence supplies all Standard Bow Top Pedestrian Gates with a sliding latch bolt and one drop bolt which should be used to secure the gate.
This Pedestrian Railing Gate should be installed on soft ground like grass by using Dig-In Posts. If installed on hard ground like concrete, the Gate should utilise Bolt Down Posts. Please note, we do not supply Postfix Cement with Dig-In Posts so please order separately if required.
The Bow Top Railing Gate consists of railing bars which are made of solid steel. They are bent to feature bowed tops, which helps to restrict climbing activity, as well as making the Gate system more aesthetically pleasing. Each railing bar passes through the top rail and is welded to the bottom rail.
Available in heights from 1.0m to 2.4m, this Pedestrian Railing Gate is great for locations requiring a low to medium level of security. Standard Bow Top Railing Gates are often installed within parks, schools and commercial areas to control their pedestrian access and to keep the site secure when it is not in use.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Heights Available||1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm|
|Post Type Available||Dig In, Bolt Down|
|Finish||Galvanised , Powder Coated|
|PPC Colours||Green, Black|
Configure 1.0m wide Standard Bow Top Pedestrian Railing Gate