Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 5.0m wide
This 3.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be erected on various ground types.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with a rigid dual wire structure, the mesh is capable of withstanding vandalism and cutting attempts. This mesh allows for a great deal of visibility and is very effective in helping to prevent intrusion. It is extremely hard to grip onto and climb over. The gate also features several wire ends which are welded along the top of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – as steel can be vulnerable to rust, the gate is coated with a layer of zinc to help prevent this occurring.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this supplies an extra layer of protection against corrosion and general wear. This finish also makes the gate more visible and aesthetically pleasing for the area in which it will stand.
- Ground suitability – gates erected on soft ground types will require Dig-In Posts, whereas gates erected on harder ground types will require Bolt Down Posts.
- Easy to install and low maintenance.
You can install this 3.0m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh fencing system to form an entry point for vehicles like cars, small vans and forklifts. Containing a single gate leaf, this gate will also help to secure your location when no staff are present. Standing at a height of 3.0m, this gate is most appropriate for places that have a high risk to their security. It is safe, robust and colourful, and it is these factors which make the gate an ideal choice for schools, retail outlets and sports grounds.
To keep the gate in place when it is closed, you should secure the sliding latch bolt and lower the single drop bolt into the ground below. If you would like to provide further protection to your gate, you may use a Heavy Duty Padlock to lock the sliding latch bolt. You can obtain a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section located at the top of the page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|