Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 4.0m wide
A 3.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate offering safety, security and segregation.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the double wire design forms a tight and rigid mesh which can endure impact, damage and cutting (with standard cutting tools). The gaps within the mesh provide great visibility but are also narrow enough to prevent anyone trying to climb the gate. The addition of short wire ends along the upper part of the gate frame also help to restrict people trying to scale the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel is supplied with a layer of zinc which helps to protect it from rusting.
- Polyester Powder Coating – an additional finish to protect against vandalism, wear and the effects of weathering. It also gives a more colourful and brighter finish for greater visibility and to blend with the surrounding environment.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be assembled on a range of ground types. You will require Dig-In Posts and Postfix cement for construction on soft ground and will require Bolt Down Bolts Posts and suitable Ground Anchor Bolts for construction on hard ground types.
- A cost effective and durable security gate solution.
This 3.0m x 4.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be used to create a vehicle entry point within a Mesh Fencing structure of the same height. Containing one leaf, the gate is 4.0m in width and can enable vehicles like cars, forklifts and small vans to pass through safely. The gate is 3.0m high and suitable for areas that need very high security measures. Along with enabling you to control who accesses your site, the gate will also help maintain the security of the location, so intrusion or theft cannot take place. Its colourful and attractive look, along with its safe mesh construction, makes this gate a common choice for many locations including industrial buildings, schools and sports grounds.
When shut, the gate should be fixed in position by slotting the drop bolt into the ground and by securing the sliding latch bolt. When the gate is swung open fully it can, again, be fixed in position by the drop bolt.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||4350mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|