Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – its rigidity and strength makes it very hard to cut with standard tools. It is also very hard to gain a grip onto, so climbing activity will be significantly impeded. There are also short wire ends protruding from the top section of the gate frame, which also helps to restrict scaling. The mesh also provides great visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a coating of zinc is applied to the steel to protect it from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides an extra layer of protection to the gate so it becomes more resilient to corrosion, damage and general wear. It also enables the gate to adopt a more aesthetically pleasing look.
- Ground suitability – the gate has great versatility as it can be erected on many different ground surfaces. Dig-in Posts are needed for soft ground and Bolt Down Posts are needed for hard ground types.
- A durable, permanent and cost-effective security gate.
This 2.4m x 5.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a really useful addition to Twin Mesh Fencing systems, as it provides an access point for vehicles to drive through. As well as enabling you to grant vehicle access, the gate will help keep your premises secure and protected from intrusion. Standing 2.4m high, this gate is appropriate for locations that need high security measures. With a width of 5.0m, it is suitable for cars, small vans and forklifts to pass through. The gate offers a high degree of safety, strength and dependability, and along with its bright and colourful appearance, it is an ideal choice for places like schools and commercial buildings.
To secure the gate when it is closed you should slot the drop bolt into the ground and secure the sliding latch bolt. You can also use the drop bolt to set the gate leaf in position when it is open.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|