Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide
A galvanised and polyester powder coated 2.4m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – with rigid wires encasing one another, the mesh is strong enough to withstand cutting (with standard tools) as well as damage. The gapping is too small to allow anyone to grip onto, so climbing attempts will be significantly reduced. In addition to this, the upper section of the gate frame encompasses a number of wire ends which help to hinder climbing. The gate also offers sufficient visibility, meaning that you can effectively supervise the perimeter of your site.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – manufactured from quality steel, the gate is given a zinc coating to help protect it from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides extra durability and resistance to weathering, vandalism and general wear. It will transform the gate’s appearance so that it is colourful, aesthetically pleasing and more visible.
- Ground suitability – suitable for construction on many different types of ground surfaces. Bolt Down Posts will be required for hard ground. Dig-In Posts will be required for soft ground and these should be set into the ground using the right quantity of Postfix cement.
- A cost-effective and dependable security solution which is easy to maintain.
You can incorporate this 3.0m x 3.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh fencing system when a vehicle access point is required. At a width of 3.0m, this gate is suitable for the access of cars and forklifts and can only allow one single lane of traffic to pass through at any time. Along with enabling vehicles to enter a site, the gate helps to maintain the security of your premises when it is closed. The gate has a height of 3.0m, so it is more appropriate for locations that require a particularly high security system in place. Offering a great deal of safety, as well as an attractive look, this gate is a popular choice for locations like schools, sports grounds and retail establishments, where children and members of the public will often be present.
This gate should be fixed in a closed position by using the sliding latch bolt and drop bolt, which are included in your gate order. You can provide your gate with further security through the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock which locks the gate altogether. Heavy Duty Padlocks are available as a customisation option.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|In Stock Message [ 0 for In Stock]||Lead times may apply|
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||3280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|