Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide
Erect this 2.4m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate using either Bolt Down Posts or Dig-In Posts.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – highly robust, it is designed to be anti-cut and can withstand a substantial amount of damage and force. It is also extremely difficult to climb and the small wire ends that feature along the top of the gate frame also help to restrict climbing activity. The gapping within the mesh provides a good standard of visibility and enables you to observe any activity occurring on the outer side of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a protective zinc coating to help prevent rusting of the steel.
- Polyester Powder Coating – supplies the gate with a smoother and more even finish which is bright and colourful. The finish also makes the gate more resistant to corrosion and damage.
- Ground suitability – can be erected on various ground types. For hard ground, the gate should be assembled using Bolt Down Posts and for soft ground, the gate should assembled using Dig-In Posts.
- Quick to install and cost-effective.
This 2.4m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be used to create a point of entry for vehicles within a Twin Mesh fencing system of the same height. It consists of a 2.0m wide single gate leaf, which can allow small sized vehicles such as forklifts to pass in and out frequently. The gate’s 2.4m height makes it more suitable for areas requiring a high level of security measures. It’s strong, sturdy and safe construction makes it an ideal choice for a range of public areas, including sports grounds and industrial buildings.
The gate should be secured shut using the drop bolt and sliding latch bolt provided with the gate. If a higher level of security is required for your gate, you can order a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section located at the top of this page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|