Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 2.0m wide
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – designed to be anti-climb, the mesh is also hard to cut through due to its strength and rigidity. The gate offers great visibility so activity taking place on the other side of the gate can still be seen. Additional wire ends on top of the gate also help to restrict people that are trying the climb over the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a layer of zinc is applied to the steel so it has a better form of protection against rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this will enable the gate to be longer-lasting by making it more resilient to general wear, weathering and damage. This finish also allows the gate to adopt a more colourful look.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed on a variety of ground types. For soft ground like grass, you should use Dig-In Posts, but for hard ground like concrete you should use Bolt Down Posts.
- A durable security solution which is cost-effective and simple to install.
You can incorporate this 2.0m x 2.0m Single Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into a Twin Mesh fencing system when a vehicle access point is required. With a 2.0m wide single leaf, this gate is suitable for small vehicles like forklifts to drive through. It offers a great deal of protection, although at 2.0m high it is more appropriate for locations that require a lower level of security. With a colourful, attractive look and high level of safety, this type of gate is regularly used for commercial buildings and sports grounds, where members of the public are often present.
To fix this gate in a closed position, the drop bolt should be inserted into the ground below and the sliding latch bolt should be moved across. For a greater level of gate security a Heavy Duty Padlock can be obtained from the customisation section above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Single Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Hung (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm Hinge Post, 80 x 80mm Catch Post|
|Total Gate Width||2280mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|