Twin Mesh Pedestrian Gate – 2.0m high x 1.2m wide
For an extra secure 2.0m x 1.2m Pedestrian Twin Mesh Gate, order a Heavy Duty Padlock as a customisation option.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the strength and rigidity of the wires make the mesh robust enough so that it can withstand vandalism and resist cutting attempts by ordinary tools. It is also very effective in preventing climbing activity as the gaps within the mesh are too small to allow gripping and the short wire ends which are welded to the top of the gate help to hinder and discourage scaling.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this consists of a zinc coating which is applied to the steel. This finish helps to prevent rust developing on the gate and causing damage.
- Polyester Powder Coating – as well as supplying the gate with a more visible and striking appearance, this type of finish will enhance the gate’s durability by making it more resilient to corrosion, vandalism and general wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – a great aspect of this gate is its versatility. Suitable for construction on a range of ground types, this gate will require Bolt Down Posts if erected on hard ground and then Dig-In Posts if erected on soft ground.
- A highly durable security and access gate.
This 2.0m x 1.2m Pedestrian Twin Mesh Gate is an ideal solution for areas requiring a secure point of access. At 1.2m wide, it is appropriate for the entry of pedestrians but not vehicles. The gate has one gate leaf and should be used within Twin Mesh fencing structures of the same height. In addition to supplying access, this gate will help to maintain the security of your location so that it remains protected from intrusion when it is closed. The gate’s 2.0m height makes it most suitable for low security risk areas. Offering a high degree of safety, this type of gate is frequently used in locations where children and members of the public are likely to be present. Locations include schools, sports grounds and commercial buildings.
When this gate is closed and secured with the drop bolt and sliding latch bolt, it will effectively merge with the surrounding fencing system. If the security of your gate is a high priority, you may request a Heavy Duty Padlock from the customisation section at the top of this page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
Please note that pedestrian gates do not come with a drop bolt as standard, however can be requested by speaking with one of our sales team.
|Gate Type||Pedestrian Gate|
|Total Gate Width||1460mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|