Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 8.0m wide
This polyester powder coated 3.0m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate has high visibility and a safe mesh construction.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the rigidity and strength of the wires make the mesh difficult to cut through. Moreover, with the mesh being welded to the frame at every point, means the mesh cannot be prised off the gate frame. The mesh effectively prevents climbing activity due to the small gaps, along with the wire ends that are welded along the top of the gate frame which help to hinder people trying to climb over.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – offers protection against rust and corrosion with a smooth and uniform coating that is especially beneficial for sharps edges and corners.
- Polyester Powder Coating – not only does powder coating your gate give it a bright and even finish, it also aids the pre-galvanisation in shielding the steel against rust as well as weathering and vandalism.
- Ground Suitability – soft grounds require Dig-In Posts, whilst Bolt Down Posts are more suitable for harder ground types such as concrete.
- This gate is low maintenance, resilient and long-lasting.
At 8.0m wide, this type of gate is ideal for providing access for large vehicles needing to enter your premises. The gate is able to provide a high level of security, due to its height of 3.0m. High security is also achieved through the solid construction of the mesh, which is manufactured from tough pre-galvanised steel that is difficult to cut through or damage. It is also designed to be safer and less intimidating than Palisade gates, which makes it an ideal choice for locations where children and the general public are often present, for example schools and sports grounds.
Each gate leaf measures 4.0m in width and they can each be fixed in an open or closed position using the ground drop bolts that are welded to the bottom of each leaf. When shut, the gate can be secured with the sliding latch bolt and this can also be locked by a Heavy Duty Padlock, which is available from the customisation menu.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|