Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 7.0m wide
You can install 3.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate when a vehicle access point is required.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – one of the main advantages of twin wire mesh is that it ensures a good standard of visibility, which is essential when a CCTV system is in use. Moreover, the small apertures in the double mesh panels make cutting through the wires extremely difficult, as well as tough to climb. The gate also contains a form of theft deterrence through the addition of short wire ends along the upper section of the frame.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – rust naturally forms on untreated steel over time, however with the protection of a zinc coating, the metal is protected from this.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this is a type of electrostatically charged dry coating that is applied to the gate and then cured under heat to ensure a colourful, smooth and thicker protective coating than standard wet paint applications. This type of finish can be selected in a range of RAL colours.
- Ground Suitability – soft ground types such as clay will require Dig-In Posts, whereas for hard ground types, Bolt Down Posts and the correct Ground Anchor Bolts are appropriate.
- A versatile and reliable security solution.
With each leaf measuring 3.5m in width, this Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a total of 7.0m wide, making it suitable for sites that require an access point for large vehicles. With a maximum height of 3.0m and tough anti-climb mesh, this gate also offers a high level of security for your premises. Despite not having the same intimidating appearance as the likes of Palisade fencing, Mesh fencing is equally as difficult to damage or penetrate, whilst increasing the necessary level of visibility required in areas monitored by security cameras. With its safe mesh and colourful appearance, this gate is a regular security choice for areas like sports grounds, commercial and public buildings.
Securable by a sliding latch bolt this gate is an easy solution for controlling admission onto the premises. With a drop bolt on the bottom of each gate leaf, the gate can be anchored in an open position whilst in use. The hinges allow the gate leaves to be opened through a total of 180°, regardless of where the hinges are positioned on the gate posts.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|