Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 5.0m wide
Choose from Bolt Down or Dig-In Posts for your 3.0m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the tight construction of the wires enables the mesh to endure high levels of impact, as well as being resistant to standard cutting tools. The short wire ends protruding from the upper part of the gate help to hinder and deter climbing, and the narrow apertures within the mesh prevent people from attempting to climb, as they are too small to grip. Despite the narrowness of the gaps, the mesh still allows a high level of visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – a zinc coating finish helps to protect the steel from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – by applying this, your gate will become more colourful and have better protection from vandalism, corrosion and wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – the gate has great versatility as it can be constructed on many different ground types. Bolt Down Posts are compatible with hard ground types such as concrete, whereas Dig-In Posts are compatible with soft ground types like grass.
- This gate is cost effective and durable.
This 3.0m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate can be used to supply an entry and exit point for vehicles when they need to access a location protected by Twin Mesh fencing. It is very strong and offers a great level of security; so your premises will be safe from intrusion. It contains two 2.5m wide gate leaves which open to a total width of 5.0m, making it suitable for vehicles like cars and small vans. Standing at a height of 3.0m, this gate is perfect for areas requiring high levels of security. Due to its colourful, aesthetically pleasing look and safe design, the gate is an ideal choice for locations where these factors are important. These locations include public buildings, sports grounds and schools.
To secure the gate, the sliding latch bolt should be shifted across and the drop bolts lowered into the ground holes below. A Heavy Duty Padlock may also be used to supply the gate with an additional form of security. To order this item, please go to the customisation section located at the top of this page.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|