Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 4.0m wide
A low maintenance 3.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the wires are extremely robust and close together, which gives them the ability to resist damage caused by cutting attempts, as well as vandalism. The mesh is really effective in preventing intrusion and this is achieved through the wire ends that sit on the top of the gate frame and the narrow gapping which is too small for people to grab onto. Therefore, these factors greatly reduce climbing opportunities. The mesh does not restrict visibility so you will still have a clear view of the outer border of your site.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – coating the steel with zinc will significantly help to prevent rust forming on the gate, which ultimately can cause damage.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this works as an additional protective layer and helps to reduce damage caused by vandalism, wear and weathering. It will also provide your gate with a smoother, brighter and more visible finish.
- Ground suitability – you can assemble the gate on various ground types using the correct type of posts. Gates should be assembled with Dig-In Posts when erected on soft ground and set using Postfix cement. Alternatively, gates erected on hard ground types should have Bolt Down Posts.
- A safe, low maintenance and reliable gate.
The construction of this 3.0m x 4.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate will enable you to grant access to vehicles so they can pass through your security fencing system. At 5.0m wide, small vans, cars and forklifts are able to drive through; although only one line of traffic will be able to enter at a time. When the gate is shut it will merge with the rest of your fencing and help guard your premises, equipment and staff. Its 2.4m height makes the gate an ideal choice for areas which require high security measures to be put in place. With its safe mesh and colourful look, this gate is often installed in locations like sports stadiums, retail outlets and around industrial buildings.
The gate provides great security and should be secured in place by the drop bolts and sliding latch bolt provided. You can also keep the gate fixed in an open position by slotting the two drop bolts into the ground.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||4400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|