Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 3.0m wide
A pre-galvanised 3.0m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate, complete with drop bolts and a sliding latch bolt.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the combination of the double horizontal wires and the single vertical wires sandwiched between them creates a very rigid and reliable security gate for your site perimeter. The small gaps between the wires not only make the mesh difficult to cut through, but also to climb or scale.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this provides greater protection against the likes of rust, corrosion and weathering.
- Polyester Powder Coating – available in a range of RAL colours, powder coating produces a more even and thicker coating than regular wet paints. It also helps to prevent vandalism and weathering causing damage to the gate’s exterior.
- Ground Suitability – the type of gate posts that you require will depend on the ground type that you intend to install your gate upon. Harder ground types such as concrete need Bolt Down Posts and suitable Ground Anchor Bolts, whilst Dig-In Posts are cemented into softer ground types.
- An easy to install and durable access and security solution.
This 3.0m x 3.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate will allow a driving space of 3.0m when both gate leaves are fixed in an open position, making it suitable for most vehicle sizes, including standard 3.5 and 7.5 tonne trucks. At 3.0m in height, this vehicle access gate will ensure a high level of security is maintained, particularly when the gate is used as part of a mesh fencing system. The narrow gaps in the mesh make it difficult to scale, whilst still allowing maximum visibility. This not only enables you to monitor approaching vehicles, but it also makes the fencing system less obtrusive to the eye when viewed from afar.
The gate can be secured with a sliding latch bolt and padlock when not in use. The gate also has a drop bolt on each leaf to anchor the gate in an open or closed position. The hinges allow the gates to be opened through a total angle of 180°; 90° in each direction, depending on the position of the gate posts when the gates are hung.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||3400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|