Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 3.0m high x 2.0m wide
This 3.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate offers great security and a high level of safety.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – offering a high level of strength, stability and resilience, the mesh has the ability to withstand cutting attempts (with standard tools). The apertures are too small for people to gain a grip onto and this effectively reduces opportunities for climbing. A number of wire ends protrude from the upper part of the gate frame, which also help to restrict people who try to scale the gate. The mesh design is also really effective as it does not obstruct visibility.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – by coating the steel in a layer of zinc, the gate is protected from rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this extra protective layer helps to shield the gate from the effects of weathering, as well as vandalism and general wear and tear. It will also inject colour into the gate’s appearance so it becomes more visible and aesthetically pleasing.
- Ground suitability – we supply two different types of posts, so gates can be erected safely on various types of ground. When this gate is constructed on hard ground types it will require Bolt Down Posts, however when it is constructed on softer ground types the gate will then require Dig-In Posts.
- A cost-effective, safe and useful security gate.
You can use this 3.0m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate to form a vehicle access point within a Twin Mesh fencing system. The gate has a width of 2.0m which is suitable for allowing small sized vehicles like forklifts to safely pass through in a single line of traffic. As well as providing access, this gate will help to maintain the security of your location so it is protected from potential intrusion. It can be installed in many different places, although due to its 3.0m height, this gate is considered to be ideal for areas which need extremely high security measures in place. With a colourful appearance and safe mesh design, the gate is perfect for a wide range of public areas including industrial estates, sports stadiums and retail establishments.
This type of gate should be secured by the drop bolts and sliding latch bolt, which are each supplied with your gate. We offer a Heavy Duty Padlock in the customisation section above and this can be used to provide additional gate security.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|