Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 9.0m wide
An easy to install 2.4m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the apertures within the mesh provide sufficient visibility, so the gate does not become an obstruction, even though it is used as a form of segregation. However, the apertures are still small enough to prevent intruders from gaining a strong grip to climb. Intruders will also be restricted by wire ends which feature on the upper part of the frame. The double wire design is extremely tight and robust, effectively making the mesh resistant to cutting, when ordinary tools are used.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this protective zinc coating helps to prevent the steel gate from rusting, as this can cause damaging effects.
- Polyester Powder Coating – a bright and colourful finish option which also helps to shield the gate from effects caused by corrosion, vandalism and general wear.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be erected using two different types of posts; gates assembled on hard ground will need Bolt Down Posts, whilst gates assembled on softer ground will need Dig-In Posts.
- Quick and simple to install, this gate is also easy to maintain.
Installing a 2.4m x 9.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is an ideal solution when an entry point is required for vehicles that need to gain access to a site location. Along with supplying a secure access point, the gate will merge with the surrounding fencing structure to help guard the premises. The gate is 9.0m wide and is large enough for vehicles of all sizes to pass through, including lorries. It also has a height of 2.4m which makes it suitable for locations requiring a high level of security. The gate features two gate leaves which each have a width of 4.5m and these can be operated at the same time or singularly. The gate’s attractive appearance and high level of safety makes it a great option for a variety of locations such as industrial sites, retail outlets and public buildings.
Two drop bolts and one sliding latch bolt will be supplied with your gate and these will effectively secure your gate in a closed position. The drop bolts are also useful for securing the gate in place when it is open fully (90° in either direction for each gate leaf).
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||9600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|