Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 5.0m wide
Customise your 2.4m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate with a colour of your choice, through the application of polyester powder coating.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – designed to be anti-cut, the mesh wires are extremely strong and resilient. It is very difficult to climb, due to the narrow apertures within the mesh and the placement of small wire ends along the upper frame section, which also help to prevent intruders from trying to scale the gate. Although the mesh contains small gaps within its structure, it is still able to provide a good level of visibility, so you can view any activity or movement occurring around the perimeter of your location.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – the steel gate is coated with a layer of zinc, which helps to prevent rust developing and ultimately causing damage.
- Polyester Powder Coating – makes the gate more aesthetically pleasing and helps to protect it from the effects of weathering, as well as vandalism and general wear.
- Ground suitability – gates should be constructed using the correct type of posts. Bolt Down Posts can be used for hard types of ground, whereas Dig-In Posts can be used for soft ground types.
- This gate is safe, secure and long-lasting.
This 2.4m x 5.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is really useful when a vehicle access point is required to allow authorised vehicles to enter a site. As the gate is 5.0m wide, small vans, cars and forklifts can easily pass through. A robust gate, it effectively safeguards your premises and helps to prevent potential intruders from gaining entry. It has two gate leaves which can be operated together or individually, depending on the amount of access required. The gate stands at 2.4m high, which makes it more suitable for locations that have a high risk to their security. You will often see this gate in places like schools, sports stadiums and around commercial buildings, because of the high level of safety that the gate offers and its aesthetically pleasing appearance.
When closed, you should secure the gate in place by using the sliding latch bolt and by lowering the two drop bolts so that they fit within the ground holes. This gate will always open to a maximum of 180°.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||5400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|