Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – it is extremely resilient to cutting attempts and is able to endure a large amount of vandalism and impact. The double wire mesh is restrictive to climbing, but its gapping still allows for clear visibility. Several wire ends also feature along the top of the frame which helps to hinder intruders who try to scale the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – provides protection and greater durability against rusting. This finish consists of an effective zinc coating.
- Polyester Powder Coating – will enable the gate to become more resilient to the effects of weathering and damage. It also allows the gate to adopt a more attractive appearance and smoother finish.
- Ground suitability – if the gate is constructed on a hard ground type you should use Bolt Down Posts, however if it is constructed on a soft ground type you should use Dig-In Posts and set them using the correct amount of Postfix cement.
- Easy to install and maintain.
By incorporating this 2.4m x 2.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into your fencing system, you can create an effective point of access for small vehicles such as forklifts. Consisting of two leaves which can be opened together or separately, the gate is wide enough to allow one line of traffic to pass through at any one time. It is a really useful addition as it will also contribute to the security of your location, as well as allow you to grant access when required. At 2.4m high, the gate is ideal for areas which require high security measures in place. With an aesthetically pleasing look and safe mesh construction, this gate is suitable for installation in places where children and the general public may be present, including sports grounds and commercial establishments.
When you receive your gate order you will be supplied with two drop bolts and one sliding latch bolt; which should be used to secure the gate when it is closed. Drop bolts can also be used to fix the gate in position when opened fully.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Total Gate Width||2360mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|
Configure Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 2.0m wide£514.50 Ex Vat £617.40 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Single Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£586.00 Ex Vat £703.20 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 3.0m wide£586.00 Ex Vat £703.20 Inc Vat
- Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 4.0m wide£768.00 Ex Vat £921.60 Inc Vat