Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.4m high x 10.0m wide
A high security 2.4m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate suitable for a range of locations.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the robust, rigid wires make the mesh strong enough to endure high levels of impact and be resilient to cutting attempts. It is difficult to climb due to the small gapping within the mesh and small wire ends located along the top of the gate frame also greatly hinder climbing activity. Despite the gate functioning as a form of segregation, it also provides a good standard of visibility so that activity can still be observed from within your site.
- Pre-Galvanised finish - by applying a coating of zinc, the steel receives protection to help in the prevention of rust development.
- Polyester Powder Coating – this type of finish provides the gate with greater protection so it becomes more resilient to damage, general wear and weathering. It also makes the gate more visible through the application of colour. We have a range of standard RAL colours available for you to choose from.
- Ground suitability – the gate can be constructed on many different ground types, however this factor will ultimately determine which type of gate posts you will require. Soft ground like grass will require Dig-In Posts. Hard ground like concrete will require Bolt Down Posts.
- Safe, secure and reliable.
By incorporating this 2.4m x 10.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate into your fencing structure you can supply a clear vehicle access point. The gate has a width of 10.0m and it is appropriate for large vehicles like vans and HGV’s to safely drive through. It will also effectively secure your location when closed, in order to prevent intruders gaining access. The gate contains two gate leaves which may be used at the same time or individually, if only a smaller access space is required. Although this gate can be used in many different areas, it is generally considered to be most suitable for locations that require a high security system in place, because of its 2.4m height. Designed with safety and aesthetics in mind, this gate is often installed in places like sports grounds and retail establishments.
When this gate is not in use, it should be secured with a sliding latch bolt and two drop bolts; both of which are provided with your gate order. Irrespective of the positioning of the hinges on the posts, the gate leaves will always rotate to a total of 180° when opened.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||200 x 200mm|
|Total Gate Width||10,600mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|