Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 8.0m wide
This 2.0m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate should be secured with the sliding latch bolt and drop bolts.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the double wire design makes the mesh robust and sturdy, so it is able to withstand attempts at cutting as well as hard impacts. The gaps within this type of mesh enable clear visibility and are extremely tough to grip onto, therefore restricting potential intruders from climbing the gate. Climbing is also greatly restricted by the short wire ends which are located on top of the gate.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – an effective zinc coating to help in the prevention of rust formation.
- Polyester Powder Coating – supplies a more visible and colourful finish to the gate. It also ensures greater protection as it can endure damage caused by corrosion, vandalism and general wear and tear.
- Ground suitability – for gates that are erected on soft ground like grass, Dig-In Posts will need to be employed, however for gates that are erected on hard ground types such as concrete, Bolt Down Posts will need to be employed.
- A low maintenance security gate.
The installation of this 2.0m x 8.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate will enable you to form a point of entry for large sized vehicles like cars, vans and HGV’s. It contains two gate leaves and should be incorporated into Twin Mesh fencing structures which are also 2.0m high. The gate is really useful as it will help protect your property and keep your premises secure. Due to its 2.0m height, this gate is appropriate for use in areas that do not have a high risk to their security. It offers fantastic strength and a safe construction, and it is these factors which make it suitable for places such as schools and industrial and commercial buildings. Its polyester powder coated finish also makes this gate an ideal choice for areas where an aesthetically pleasing appearance is required.
To secure the gate you should use the sliding latch bolt and drop bolts. The gate will merge with the surrounding fencing system when it is shut. Extra security can be supplied through the addition of a Heavy Duty Padlock, which can be ordered through the customisation section above.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||8500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|