Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 7.0m wide
A 2.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate made from galvanised steel.
*Please note all images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – the strength and rigidity of the mesh makes the gate resistant to vandalism and cutting attempts. The mesh is difficult to grip or gain a footing on so opportunities for scaling are greatly reduced. Along the upper part of the gate frame there are several wire ends welded to it, in order to restrict climbing activity. In addition to this, visibility will not be obstructed as the gaps in the mesh are large enough for clear viewing.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – this consists of a zinc coating. By applying this to the steel, the gate receives an effective form of protection against rust.
- Polyester Powder Coating – provides durability and greater protection against damage caused by vandalism and weathering. It also allows the gate to adopt an aesthetically pleasing finish through colour.
- Ground suitability – gate posts have different compatibilities and must be selected in accordance to the ground type on which the gate will stand. Therefore, Dig-In Posts should be used with soft ground types, whereas Bolt Down Posts should be used with hard ground types.
- A cost-effective security gate which is quick and simple to install.
This 2.0m x 7.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is really useful as it can create an effective entry point for lorries, vans and cars which require frequent access to a location guarded by Twin Mesh fencing. The gate will help to ensure the security and protection of your premises and keep intruders out. It contains two 3.5m gate leaves which can be opened separately or together. With a safe mesh design and smooth, colourful finish, this gate is a popular choice for a variety of areas like public buildings, commercial establishments and sports stadiums. As the gate is 2.0m in height, it is generally considered to be most suitable for places that only require low level security.
It is easy to secure this gate when shut. You will just need to secure the sliding latch bolt and lower the two drop bolts into the ground beneath. You can also use the drop bolts to fix the gate leaves in position when they are open fully.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Total Gate Width||7500mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|