Twin Mesh Double Leaf Gate - 2.0m high x 6.0m wide
A 2.0m x 6.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate containing safe, high visibility mesh.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and actual products may differ slightly
Features and Benefits
- Mesh construction – its strength, sturdiness and resilience makes the mesh resistant to cutting (with ordinary tools), impact and vandalism. The mesh design also effectively reduces climbing opportunities as the gaps are too small for hands to grip onto, however the size of the gaps are still ample enough to enable sufficient visibility, so outside activity can still be monitored. A number of wire ends also feature on top of the frame to restrict scaling.
- Pre-Galvanised finish – to help prevent the steel from rusting, the gate is coated with a layer of zinc.
- Polyester Powder Coating – in addition to making the gate more visible and aesthetically pleasing, this type of finish provides greater protection against damage and the effects of weathering.
- Ground suitability – can be erected on a range of hard and soft grounds. Dig-In Posts are appropriate for softer types of ground. Bolt Down Posts are appropriate for hard ground types.
- An easy to maintain gate for permanent use.
This 2.0m x 6.0m Double Leaf Twin Mesh Gate is a great solution for areas which need to provide an access point for vehicles. It should be installed into Twin Mesh fencing systems that are also 2.0m high, where it will enable you to control who enters your location, as well as maintain the security of your property. The gate features two gate leaves and has a total width of 6.0m; making it large enough for vehicles such as cars, vans and lorries. It offers a high level of safety which makes it suitable for locations often visited by children and members of the public, including schools and sports grounds. At a height of 2.0m, this gate is ideally suited to areas which don’t require high security.
When this gate is shut, it will integrate with the surrounding fencing system to effectively guard the site. The two drop bolts and sliding latch bolt will secure the gate in place and these will be supplied with your gate kit. Regardless of where the hinges are fixed on the posts, each gate leaf will swing open to a maximum of 180°.
All of our Twin Mesh Gates are supplied with 868 Twin Mesh however they are compatible with both 656 Twin Mesh and 868 Twin Mesh Fencing.
Twin Mesh 868
868 Twin Mesh consists of vertical wires that are 6mm in diameter, pressed between twin horizontal wires that have a diameter of 8mm. With wires of a greater diameter than the ‘656’, this double wire mesh is a heavier grade version and therefore has a higher resistance to damage and vandalism. Mesh wire systems are frequently used as a safe and secure solution for a wide range of including, for example public and industrial buildings, school perimeters and sport grounds.
|Gate Type||Double Leaf Gate|
|Gate Hanging Side||Right Hand Slider Leaf (From Outside Looking In)|
|Gate Post Box Section||100 x 100mm|
|Total Gate Width||6400mm|
|Finish||Polyester Powder Coating|